At ISSS Madison 2008, the Special Integration Group on Systems Applications in Business and Industry has scheduled six sessions: two conversations panels, and four paper sessions.
- Conversation Panel 1 will be held on Monday, July 14, 15:30 to 17:30, in the Reception Room. The topic is on globalization and localization. The trigger question to start the conversation will be …
- What can we expect in social systems and economies as the world simultaneously seems to be becoming global (with free trade, information and communication technologies) and becoming local (as supplies of energy, soil and water have become stressed)?
- Conversation Panel 2 will be held on Tuesday, July 15, 15:30 to 17:30, in the Reception Room. The topic is on information revolution / services revolution in business. The trigger question to start the conversation will be …
- How much have learned about the “neweconomy” associated with the “information revolution” or “services revolution”, and what don’t we yet know?
Four paper sessions are scheduled:
- Session 1 will be held on Wednesday, July 16, 09:30 to 10:30.
- Session 2 will be held on the same day, 11:00 to 12:30.
- Session 3 will be held on Thursday, July 17, 13:30 to 15:00
- Session 4 will be held on the same day, 15:30 to 17:30.
All of these sessions will meet in Old Madison East.
divirtual July 8th, 2008
Posted In: ISSS
globalization, information revolution, localization, services revolution